Maksudnya : Wahai Tuhan kami! Kami telah beriman, maka ampunilah bagi kami dan kasihanilah akan kami dan sesungguhnya Engkau sebaik-baik orang yang pengasih.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Thank You Teachers

Firstly, thank you
For all the love i have received
For all the effort you give to me
For all the lesson i have learned
For being with me through thin and thick
For guiding me what life was
For being such a great parent to me

Thank you
For the past 26 years of joy, sadness, pain we share
For always cheerish my years
For always love and care about me
For always there when i need help
For always make me feel great and lucky
For always being a wonderful siblings

Thank you
For the love i received these past years
For supporting me since i was child
For making me know what a family meant
For creating such a great environment in my growing up days
For always being there and teaching me new things everyday
For being such a loving big family to me

Thank you
For teaching me how to read Quran
For always patient teaching me since Alif..Ba..Ta
For guiding me from Iqra' until finish the whole Quran
For always make me remind of your goodness
For being such a great great Quran teacher to me my late Mok Moh (Al-Fatihah)

Thank you
For all of your effort since i was 5 years old
For teaching me from ABC to can read the whole Bacalah Sayang books
For always care about me in school
For always make me be friends with others
For teaching me how innocent child was
For always remember me until now
For being such a great teachers in my Tadika days

Thank you
For teaching me reading, writing, listening to more complicated things
For teaching me to be competitive
For teaching me what a girls should and shouldn't do
For make me learn to help others in need
For always chasing away my laziness
For advising me how to make agood friends
For making me realize what  effort can make different in my life
For creating such a wonderful memories with you and friends
For being a great teachers in my primary school days

Thank you
For teaching me more religious thing that i don't know
For always trust me when i'm down
For supporting me whenever i need help
For teaching me what future life was
For making me learned from mistake
For all the lesson as an adult you give me
For teaching me to make a big descision in life
For always reminding me to go back time
For creating a moment that i will never forget
For being a good teachers in my secondary school days

Thank.you
For keeping me and supporting me as a second intake student
For trusting me that i will achieve more than the other clever student
For always praising me and make me feel great when i answer something in class
For never ending teaching me the thing i can't solve
For teaching me what effort can make differences in someones life
For creating a great student-lecturer relationship with me
For being such a helpful lecturers to me during my matriculation days

Thank you
For always teaching me new things
For being patient with us, naughty ESS students
For teaching me with all your effort for the 4 years
For keep supporting me when i'm down and broke into tears that days
For make me understand how important sports and fitness in our daily life
For always being a great lecturers since my USM days

Thank you
For teaching me what working life was
For make me learning and standing on my own
For trusting me a big project
For trusting my ability and keep on teaching me how to make descision
For always creating a great environment and fun
For being my first working teachers

Thank you
For always there with me through up and down
For teaching me what love and friendship is
For always loving me
For teaching me love, joy, pain, sadness and most importantly friendship we share
For always remember me even we are seldom contacting with each other
For the love i received even some of you already married
For creating a great and wonderful memories with me for more than 10 years
For being more than great friends to me

Happy teachers day to all of my important persons in my life
As for me, all of you are still a teacher for me
Teaching me what love, effort, friendship and mostly about life
Thank you for being there with me
Once again HAPPY TEACHERS DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment