Maksudnya : Wahai Tuhan kami! Kami telah beriman, maka ampunilah bagi kami dan kasihanilah akan kami dan sesungguhnya Engkau sebaik-baik orang yang pengasih.

Friday, November 24, 2017

UPSR Story

UPSR
Remind me of my UPSR year 14 years ago
How hardworking i was at that time
Abandon my love to sports
Just to focus on study

Everyday
After school time
Always studying together with both my boyfriends
Continue with extra class
Then going home just for refreshing
Going to my bff since year one
For study group from before Asar until before Maghrib
With my lovely 6 girls

Memories
When a few naughty boys came and disturbing us
We went away from them and end up on rooftop of mosque
Still, the boys came and disturb us again
We end up inside of mosque ceiling
My dear bff fell down into the mosque after stepping on soft ceiling
How shocked we were at that time
Thought it will end after all of us getting out of the ceiling
Thennnnnn..bammm
I'm also followed my friend
Fell down into the mosque 😅
What a painful yet unforgettable memories for us

We still always studying together after that incident
No words can describe how hard i studied
Abandon all my childhood games
Spending all my times to study
Just because i never got full A's at my exams
That was such a beautiful and wonderful memories to keep

It worth tho
I got all A's in UPSR
All my effort paid back
My study group boys and girls
Also got a decent results
Happy moment for all of us

What a great and wonderful moment
Our 12 years old year
That will never turned back
Thanks for the memories
And thanks for the friendship we shared



No comments:

Post a Comment