Maksudnya : Wahai Tuhan kami! Kami telah beriman, maka ampunilah bagi kami dan kasihanilah akan kami dan sesungguhnya Engkau sebaik-baik orang yang pengasih.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

SWEET

looking at this candy remind me
about my sist a lot =)
miss that girl very much
its about a few month i didn't meet her
i still can feel the warmness of her heart
while giving me this candy
i still can remember the sweetness from the candy
she give to me
the sweetness of her warming heart
the sweet behavior and cool way of speaking
the sweet shy
the sweet smile
everything about her is sweet
really miss you sister
hope to see you again next time


thanks to NURANI committee because of this new year sweet candy
it giving me the feel of sweetness again
and it keep remind me about my sweet memories

No comments:

Post a Comment